Save the dates for the 2015 OTF Conference & Show and Ohio State University Green Industry Short Course being held in Columbus, Ohio! Once again, two of the green industry's premier events will be one, can't miss event for all turf and landscape professionals!
Looking for your certification credits? We'll have them! Whether you need credits to maintain your applicator license or professional credits to maintain your certifications, this is your one stop shop for credit hours!
Sessions instructed by some of the top researchers, extension agents and professionals from around the country...including YOUR local Ohio State University Extension Nursery Landscape and Turf (ENLT) Team!
2015 Tracks Include:
- Turf Plant Management
- Ornamental Plant Health Management
- Golf Turf Management
- Sports Field Management
- Lawn Care
- Business Management
- Plant Selection and Care
- Landscape Design
- Trees in the Landscape
- Hort Shorts
- Morning with the USGA
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Douglas Karcher, Ph.D., University of Arkansas
- Jim Moore, United States Golf Association
- David McCall, Virginia Tech
- Jeff Borger, Penn State
- John Ball, Ph.D., South Dakota State Univ.
- Steve Foltz, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Leah Brilman, Ph.D., DLF-Pickseed
- Bob Vavrek, United States Golf Association
- John DeVore, DeVore's Land & Water Gardens
- Bobbie Schwartz, Bobbie's Green Thumb
- Sun Roesslein, North Area Athletic Complex
Plus, your Ohio State University Extension Nursery Landscape and Turf Team members and many more!
Also scheduled in 2015...more dedicated tradeshow time to conduct your business and network with those that you rely on for your products and services!
Save the dates!
Monday, December 7th - Educational Workshops, including "Trees on Tap"
Tuesday, December 8th - Education, Tradeshow and Tradeshow Reception
Wednesday, December 9th - Education and Tradeshow
Thursday, December 10th - Education, including "Morning with the USGA"
Plan today to join us at the GREATER COLUMBUS CONVENTION CENTER in December!
Attendee registration and tradeshow booth space information will be coming soon!