OTF Research & Education Facility
Parking is accessed through the Kenny Road and Carmack Road entrance. Use the following address for directions:
2501 Carmack Road
Columbus, OH 43221
THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE.
See and hear about the latest research, learn from the OSU Turf Team and interact with your peers!
We're excited to bring you a new format for this year's event. More interaction with the turf team, vendors and peers!
ODA Category 8, 1 hour
Other association certification credits pending
- 1:00 - 2:00 pm - Registration
- 2:00 - 2:10 pm - Welcome and opening comments
- 2:10 - 3:10 pm - Turfgrass research updates from the OSU Turf Team (ODA, Cat. 8 - 1 hr)
- 3:15 - 5:00 pm - Research walk (visit projects of interest to you)
- 4:30 - 6:00 pm - Reception; beer, soft drinks and snacks provided (beer is pending one-day liquor license approval)
- 1:00 - 6:00 pm - Vendor interaction
- 3:00 - 6:00 pm - Turf Club Fundraiser/Contest
WANT TO SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES?:
Become a display partner! The new format will allow for more interaction between partners and attendees, making your presence even more valuable. Whether you just want a table to showcase marketing material or want to run your equipment, here's your chance to show your stuff!
Partnership includes space and two registrations for your representatives.